This project has been approved by the University of South Australia’s Human Research Ethics Committee. If you have any ethical concerns about the project or questions about your rights as a participant please contact the Executive Officer of this Committee, Tel: +61 8 8302 3118; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT AND PROJECT DETAILS
Researcher’s Full Name: Sahar Soltani
Contact Details: email@example.com
Principal Supervisor’s Full Name: Professor Ning Gu
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Title: Impact of Urban Density on Social Sustainability: A Design Computation Approach
By proceeding to this survey, I confirm that:
- I have read the Participant Information Sheet and the nature and purpose of the research project has been explained to me. I understand and agree to take part.
- I understand the purpose of the research project and my involvement in it.
- I understand that I may withdraw from the research project at any stage and that this will not affect my status now or in the future.
- I understand that while information gained during the study may be published, I will not be identified and my personal results will remain confidential, unless required by law.
- I understand the results will be archived securely by the University of South Australia for five years.
Thank you for agreeing to take part in this survey as a part of a PhD project. This survey aims to measure the level of your satisfaction from your neighbourhood. Your thoughts and opinions are valuable for us to improve our understanding of the impact of the design of the neighbourhood on the residents’ satisfaction. The survey would only take 3 to 5 minutes of your time. Please be assured that all the answers you provide will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.